Here is my small attempt to explain how Google Algorithm works. Google Search Engine is evolved as a very highly complex algorithm.
- There is a Software programs called Crawlers or Googlebots continuously travel the Web to scan content.
- A crawler visits a page, copies its content and moves onto pages that are linked to it.
- It repeats the process on these linked pages and thus it moves from one page to another throughout the web.
- Google then processes these pages and creates an Index- consisting of all information found on these pages; the words, the links, etc.
- The index is then organized into manageable sections and stored across computers worldwide.
- When a query is typed in the Search Box, the query is sent to Google machines and it is matched with the information stored in the index.
- Google then comes up with a Result Page (Called SERP or Search Engine Result Page) showing the most relevant answers to the query.
This is how Google.com The Biggest Search Engine Website Works and Organised Words Data into Useful Informations.
If want to know More Please Make a small comment, with your question.
Happy Organised Information Searching Through Google Search Engine.